Sunday, October 29, 2006

taking the plunge!

I've been resisting this, but I don't really know why. (Maybe because I have a hard enough time keeping away from the computer as it is....) I FINALLY decided to take the plunge and start my own blog. I'm hoping that this will be a good place for me to record things I don't want to forget, share scrapbook layouts and photos with family and friends, and just have fun!

Anyone who's met me can tell you that I'm not very good at carrying on a conversation in person. I've always been shy, and get very anxious when talking with someone, even if it's someone I'm close to. Putting my thoughts down on paper (or on a computer screen, as the case may be) comes pretty easily to me, though, and all my online friends can testify that I am quite *chatty* on the boards! I guess that means this blog will be a little peek into my thoughts, and you may learn things about me here that you wouldn't otherwise.

So... welcome to my blog! Get comfy, stay awhile, and please leave a note if you'd like ~ I'd love to hear from you!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks good, Janelle. But try to make me look thinner in your photos next time. :)

--Christine

October 30, 2006 3:29 PM  
Blogger Janelle said...

If I could, I'd make us BOTH look thinner! LOL You look just fine to me, though... :)

October 31, 2006 9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home