Monday, October 30, 2006

a scrappin' fool

I've been busy scrapping this month, trying to get caught up on Benjamin's pile of pictures so that I can have at least one child's book current! I think I've done 57 pages this month, and am almost finished through June of this year. All of my layouts are posted in the I Dream of Scrapping gallery, but I thought I'd post a few of them here, too.

The photos on this first one were taken by my sister, Christine, back in February. I just love the close-ups, and HAD to scrap them:



(By the way, I used a sketch made by my friend Jen:) for the first page above. She comes up with all kinds of awesome layout sketches, which can also be found in the IDOS gallery.)

The rest of these are from our trip back to Iowa over Memorial Day weekend, when we spent time with family:









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home