Thursday, January 17, 2008

my week in pictures

I'm still taking photos every day, I just haven't been too good about sharing them! Here are a few I've taken:

Jan. 10, a few of my snowmen on display in the living room:

Jan. 11, some beautiful pieces that my cousin Debbie sent me last week. They used to belong to our grandmother, who passed them along to Debbie when she got her first house. Debbie is going to be moving across the country soon, and so decided to give these (and a few other pieces) to me. I would love them even without all the sentiment attached to them, but knowing they were Granny's and then Debbie's makes them even more special in my eyes:

Jan. 12, the choo choo in our living room, after B went to bed:


Jan. 13, Birthday Boy Nick! Can't believe he's 9 already!!

Jan. 14, we finally got a dusting of snow:

Jan. 15, a self-portrait of me and my heartthrob, Ewan McGregor, for a challenge on Scrapbook Friends:

Jan. 16, Ben LOVES trains!:

Jan. 17, Benjamin the artist! He is so careful with his coloring. (Notice the change in his hair ~ he got it cut last night!):

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Great pictures, Janelle!

January 17, 2008 11:46 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

good stuff..I got one red X might just be me though..

tfs!

January 17, 2008 12:06 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Loving that we can see your pics right away now!!

January 17, 2008 8:26 PM  
Blogger Jodie said...

nice photos Janelle. Keep snapping!!

January 24, 2008 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home