Monday, January 21, 2008

things i love to hate

There are some things that I wish I didn't hate. I mean, if I didn't hate George's loud music, I'd probably get fewer headaches, LOL. If I didn't hate seafood and mushrooms and other icky foods like that, it would open up a whole new world of things to eat. If I didn't hate to be cold, I would've been happy as a clam the last few days in our sub-zero weather. But there are a few things that I'm glad I hate:
  1. Cigarette smoke (no offense to my friends who smoke... I'm just really glad that I've never even been tempted to try it)
  2. Rude, inconsiderate, and/or mean behavior
  3. Littering and pollution
  4. Politicians who only look out for their own interests and those of their rich buddies
  5. Guns
  6. War
  7. Injustice and inequality around the world

I'm all for poitive attitudes and trying to find the good in the world around us. Sometimes, though, it's good to hate things!

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I like you list!

January 21, 2008 10:01 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

I can agree with some of your list!

January 21, 2008 12:46 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

great list! I love to hate some of those things too.

January 22, 2008 5:52 PM  
Blogger tm1 said...

I can relate & agree w/ your list.

January 23, 2008 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home