Thursday, February 07, 2008

two weeks of photos...

I've been taking pictures, but have been slacking on sharing them ~ sorry! Here are some photos from the last two weeks:

Jan. 25, Ben LOVES looking at my scrapbooks:
Jan. 26, Ben will draw on any little scrap of paper he can find!:
Jan. 27, the Little People have invaded my house! :) :
Jan. 28, Ben wasn't feeling good (he had an ear infection), and wanted to snuggle with Daddy while watching Thomas the Tank Engine:
Jan. 28, just some reading material I had lying around :) :
Jan. 30, Nick and Em and their snowfriend:
Jan. 31, the view from my car, going through the drive-thru. (I was crazy enough to drive all the way to Terre Haute, IN in this weather that night... a very, very loooooong, stressful drive! But it was all worth it in the end, to spend the weekend scrapping with friends in southern Indiana!) This photo was taken before I knew just what I was getting into:
Feb. 1, my friends Stephanie and Jeanne... some of the wonderful people I got to spend the weekend with!:
Feb. 2, my scrap mess at the retreat: Feb. 3, my silly friend KatieJ:
Feb 4, the kids piled Emmalie's blankets and pillows on the floor, then jumped off the bed into them:
Feb. 5, Littlest Pet Shop Heaven... otherwise known as Emmalie's room. (See more of her collection in the photo above!):Feb. 6, the big storm we had yesterday... we ended up with about 9 inches of snow, on top of a layer of ice. I took this photo through the window ~ I wasn't about to go out in that! LOL Feb. 7, George just had a *little* snow to shovel....:

5 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

Really great pics. I esp. love the one of Katie, lol.

February 07, 2008 7:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Joey just loves looking at my scrapbooks too. Good thing he does, otherwise they'd never get looked at!

February 07, 2008 9:50 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

loving them!

February 08, 2008 6:12 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Love the photos.. not mine.. hehe

February 08, 2008 6:19 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

you have some fun photos!

February 12, 2008 7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home