Wednesday, February 27, 2008

my week, in pictures

Feb. 19th, beautiful flowers from George:
Feb. 20th, the lunar eclipse. Obviously, I didn't have the camera on the right setting! LOL It looked good on the camera screen, at least!:


Feb. 21st, our kitchen shelf, full of hearts:


Feb. 22nd, the beautiful handblown glass bowl that was a Christmas present from James and Julie (my BIL and his wife):
Feb. 23rd, George and I got to go on a movie date! (Our first in years!) I didn't think to take the camera with us, but did get this of our tickets afterwards:

Feb. 24th, it's Girl Scout cookie time! Yum! :) These are my very favorites, Caramel Delites:
Feb. 25th, my poor sick boy. Nick had such a high fever and felt so horrible for 3 days. He slept right through this picture:

Feb. 26th, our fluffy, fluffy snow that came down the night before:


Feb. 27th, my special rocking chair. Looking at all those old pictures yesterday made me think to take a picture of this chair. Granny gave it to me when Em was a baby. Her father (Frank McCray) bought it for his wife when she was pregnant with Gran. That means the chair is over 100 years old now, and that four generations of our family have rocked their babies in it....


3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

mmmm, samoas... my favorite :) the rocking chair is beautiful!!

February 27, 2008 1:39 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Oops, I should have put the flowers comment here.

That's a gorgeous vase! And I love the history behind your rocking chair. My fave is an antique that my dad bought for me when I was in jr. high. My bentwood rocker that I rocked all 3 kids in didn't survive but I still have that antique one.

March 10, 2008 8:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

TAG!!!

March 17, 2008 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home