Wednesday, September 10, 2008

september days

September 1st, Mama wouldn't let Ben do something he wanted to ~ this is his sad look, LOL: September 2nd, I finally made myself go back to the gym:
September 3rd, another orange zinnia:
September 4th, one of Nick's art projects from school:
September 5th, I headed to Aledo, IL for another wonderful scrapbooking retreat at The Slammer! We were all given these bags FILLED with goodies from the other scrappers there:
September 6th, I had such a good time hanging out with my friends, scrapping and laughing!! Here are Tammy and Mandi, eating dinner in one of the cells:
Laura and Jeanne: Down in the crop room, Jeanne was making some digital sketches:
Laura was working on a layout:
Tammy was opening one of the awesome gifts that Mandi gave each of us: and Dawn was scrapping:Later that evening, there was an 80's party, and several of us dressed up for the costume contest. Here is Tammy (or is it Cindy Lauper?): and here is Boy George...er... me:
September 7th, after staying up way too late the night before, Mandi and Tammy tried massaging their heads with some leftover jars, LOL:
September 8th, one of our sunflowers FINALLY bloomed:
September 9th, the awesome prize that I won at the Slammer... Lots O' Letters!:
September 10th, Em was sitting in the kitchen before school (where she could watch the clock to know when to head to the bus stop), and Ben decided to use her legs to rest on. He thought it was quite hilarious! (Even though I wasn't quick enough to get a shot of him laughing.):
September 11th, today Ben and I had a "playdate" with our friends David and Karen. Ben was SO excited before they arrived, but then didn't want to share his toys with David once they got here, LOL. We ended up going to Burger King for lunch. We ate and then the boys had a blast in the Play Place there. I didn't have my camera with me, but did get a few shots when we returned back home. Karen and David left soon after Nick got back from school. Here is Nick with David:
Ben gives David a hug: Tete-a-tete:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home