Tuesday, September 16, 2008

yearbook yourself

Thank you to my friend Judy, who told me about this site: http://www.yearbookyourself.com/ Emmalie and I had so much fun playing around with it the other day! Here are some of the funnier pictures that we ended up with:
Here's me...

in 1952: in 1966:
in 1968:
in 1980 (I remember Christine used to have a hairdo like this!):
in 1984:
and in 1986 (both Em and I think this one looks a lot like Mom! Scary! LOL):
Here's Emmalie...

in 1954 (for this one we used a picture of Em with a fake jewel stuck to her forehead):

in 1966:
and in 1978:
We had to do a few of George, too! LOL! (We tried using Nick and Ben's pictures, but they just didn't work too well... partly because they have bangs.)

Here's George in 1956 (this reminds me of his dad, Harold!):
and here is our all-time favorite... George in 1976: What a riot!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home