Friday, March 07, 2008

eight days of photos

Here are some of my pictures from the last week...

Feb. 28th, Em and her BFF play dress-up with some of the awesome costumes made by Christine:

Feb. 29th, a few of the scrapbooks I've made: March 1st, my friends Robin and Tammy, who I got to scrap with over the weekend :) :
Mar. 2nd, well... I was hoping to have a picture of Nick performing in his play at church here. George has suggested taking video of things before, and then getting stills from that, so I took some video of the play. I found out later that we don't own the software necessary to extract stills from it! So you get a little bit of video instead. :)(Keep in mind, it was my first time working the video part of my new camera.) The play was called "Who's in Charge of the Donuts?", and Nick plays a pastor. He was very happy with his part because it meant he got to eat an actual donut, LOL:

Mar. 3rd, Em on the phone with her BFF... it's starting already, ack! :
Mar. 4th, I got out my St. Patrick's Day decorations and took a pic of one of them:Mar. 5th, B helps himself to some milk! (Luckily, he was bringing it to me to open, not trying to open the milk jug on his own!)
Mar. 6th, Webkins have invaded our house! Here are Emmalie's Elerya and Nick's Sanrock:

2 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

Wow, beautiful flowers from George! And your kids definitely need to name my Webkinz when I get around to finding it. (I want the black cat...just so they can start thinking about it, lol.)

March 10, 2008 8:19 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

love the molding and the weeks in photos!

March 11, 2008 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home