Monday, August 20, 2007

a special day

Sending out a big "Happy 40th Anniversary!!!" to Mom and Dad today! :o) I wish we lived closer so we could help you celebrate....

Christine was able to get ahold of some photos, and then scan them and email them to me so that I could post them here. What a beautiful bride and handsome groom, huh? :o)

Here is the wedding party... Uncle Chuck, Aunt Ginny, Mom's friend Lora, Aunt Jeanette, my cousin Sandy as flower girl... Mom and Dad, of course... my cousin Mike as ringbearer, Uncle Bob, 2 of Dad's friends (I'm sorry, I can't think of their names at the moment!), and Uncle Mike:

Here are Mom and Dad with their parents, my Grandma and Grandpa Fischer on the left and Grandpa Bear and Granny on the right:

Here are the bride and groom at their reception in the church basement (Uncle Chuck in the background):

Cutting the cake:
The newlyweds, all set for their honeymoon!:
Wishing you both an extra-special day, and many more happy years together! Love you!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kay said...

I love old pics like this! Hey you really favor your Dad too!

September 04, 2007 9:25 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

So cool that you have these pics, Janelle!

September 05, 2007 6:26 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

I love the old photos!

September 22, 2007 4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home