Tuesday, July 17, 2007

15 things i love right now...

(For KatieJ's Blog Challenge)

  1. Sleep!
  2. Curling up with a good book
  3. Sweet little kisses from Benjamin
  4. Pepsi Lime
  5. Scrapping!
  6. Spending time with my online friends
  7. Iced Chai Tea Latte from Panera
  8. When we have "enough" money... enough to pay bills, plus enough for some fun extras
  9. Big Brother
  10. Stepping on the scale and seeing a lower number than last time!
  11. Dark chocolate
  12. Hugs from my kiddos
  13. Flowers
  14. My house
  15. Spending time with family (my parents, sister, in-laws, etc.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Your list is great... seems to be about the best things in life... the simple things! :)

July 19, 2007 9:07 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Hey Janelle! Love all the garden pics! Im so sorry that you had to miss the trip. Im embarrassed to say that I was in Grays Lake last weekend for my neices wedding. There was too much to do so I thought it better to not even get my hopes up! so when you do this weeks challenge put up some pics of Ben! I am sure he is quite yummy at this age! Oh and Ive got a blog now! No pics but lots of words! Visit soemtime!

July 29, 2007 7:26 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

love the list. Hopefully you will play more of the challenges too!

August 02, 2007 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home