3 outta 5 ain't bad...
The 3 of us left behind have had to adjust to being a smaller family unit. We've discovered this does have some advantages, LOL:
- no bickering driving us crazy
- it's much quieter around here!
- fewer messes around the house
- less laundry to do
- groceries are much cheaper! (Last week was the first time in YEARS that I didn't have to buy milk when I went to the grocery store... we still had plenty in the fridge!)
- our $$ goes further, LOL
- I only have to share the computer with one person (who's usually busy playing with his toys!) during the days
- when we need to make a phone call, we don't have to ask Em to get off the phone first
but 5 outta 5 is better...
We do miss having our whole family together, though. We really miss having instant babysitters, LOL! But more than that, Ben misses playing with his two best buddies, and we all miss seeing Em and Nick's smiling faces every day, hearing their laughter, and just having them here, to hug and kiss, to talk with, to make our family complete.
Having a good time... wish you were here!