Tuesday, December 12, 2006

i'm dreaming of a white christmas

Oh, man... it warmed up, and all of our snow is melting FAST! There are only a few little piles left. :( The kids are bummed, and so am I! I checked our ten-day forecast, and it doesn't look like we'll be getting more snow any time soon. Hopefully we will have some for Christmas....

I seem to have come down with some sort of stomach bug ~ yuck! This is such a bad time to get sick, too... I have tons to do! B and I did get some Christmas shopping done yesterday, but I have several gifts still to make, presents to wrap, cookies to bake, etc. I'm hoping this bug will be short-lived so I can get more things done!

Benjamin has been learning new tricks and saying new words every day, it seems. He now knows how to climb up onto the couch. It's a bit more difficult than the dining room chairs, I guess, but after weeks of trying, he finally mastered it. He's also learned how to "high-five", and it sends him into giggle fits every time! :) Here are some of his new words:
  • up
  • ites = light(s), especially Christmas lights, which he LOVES
  • whoa! (This one sends him into giggle fits, too.)
  • ps = oops (Also hilarious, apparently... LOL)
  • zoom = airplane
  • ch-ch = choo choo/train
  • tr-tr (or just tr) = truck (it's hard to distinguish between his ch-ch and tr-tr!)
  • sss = sock
  • nigh-nigh = goodnight
  • ha = hot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home