Thursday, November 30, 2006

goodbye november

Wow, did this month fly by, or what? And I know December will go even faster....

Things have been busy around here this week, and I haven't had much chance to make any new blog posts. We've been getting Christmas decorations out throughout the house, and last night Em had her first band concert, which we all went to. Em also got her glasses this week ~ I'll post a picture soon! She has been wearing them all day long, even though she doesn't have to, and still seems excited to have them....

Things I've been thankful for this last week of November:
  • Unseasonably warm weather
  • Turkey salad sandwiches ~ yum!
  • Finding out I made the IDOS Design Team! :)
  • Getting the house decorated for Christmas
  • Pumpkin ice cream... mmmmmmm....
  • Receiving our first Christmas card of the season, from James & Julie!
  • Hearing Em and the Beginning Band (and two other bands) at the concert
  • Not having to go anywhere now that the weather's turning bad
  • A hot shower!
  • Finishing up Ben's first year scrapbook!
  • Ben taking a long nap so I can get stuff done
  • That Em is not complaining about her new glasses!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Pumpkin ice cream sounds good! But I have to say the long nap thing is one of the best things on your list! :)

December 01, 2006 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home