happy birthday, nick!
In honor of his big day tomorrow, I thought I'd list some of the things that I love about my birthday boy:
- Nick has a great sense of humor and makes me laugh every single day!
- He has an awesome imagination! Lately he's been creating the cutest drawings of various creatures that he thinks up. Each one has a name and a story behind it. I'll have to scan some and post them!
- Nick is the best big brother ever. He is so good with Ben. He helps take care of him, he plays with him, and makes B laugh when he's sad. He is very gentle with B, even when B is being quite rough with him! Whenever Nick enters the room, B's eyes light up!
- He is concerned about the environment and how it's affecting animals. All on his own (with only some spelling help), he has written several letters to presidents of other countries, asking them to help save the animals that live there.
- He is very smart, with an amazing vocabulary and an incredible knowledge of animals around the world.
- Nick is such a sweet boy ~ helpful, caring, and kind to others. I couldn't ask for a better son! Love ya, sweetie! Hope you have a wonderful birthday, and I hope that being 8 is grrrreat! :)