Monday, January 08, 2007

happy new year!

Happy 2007 to you all! Here are some New Year's photos, taken at our friends' home, during their annual NYE party....

Ben loved blowing the "party blower" (though he wasn't thrilled about the hat, LOL)! Mr. Party Animal even stayed up all night, until we headed for home at 12:40am! :
Emmalie helped me make some 2007 glasses out of sparkly pipe cleaners for everyone at the party:
Our friend Marissa went with us. Here she and Nick are, toasting the new year with some sparkling apple cider:

We all had a happy Christmas and New Year's, except for being sick. (We are now going on week 5 of at least one person in the family having some sort of illness... and it's usually been 2 or more people at a time! Ugh.)

We loved having our company here ~ first my parents and sister visited and then George's parents and grandma came. We also loved spending Christmas Day with my grandma and several of my aunts, uncles, cousins, and cousin's kids. :) Santa was good to ALL of us, and now I'm trying to find places to put all of our new gifts! Here are a few more photos from the holidays.

Ben wasn't feeling well at all when my parents and sis were here, and was pretty much stuck to me like glue! (He did NOT want anyone else holding him.) I did get one good shot of him sitting with Grandpa Rick:

He was feeling better when George's family arrived, so was happy to sit with Grandma Fran:

and with his Great-grandma Vera, who he met for the first time:

Now that the holidays are over, I'm hoping things will slow down a bit! (It will help if I can get all five of us healthy again, and we can stop having all these doctor's appointments!) Of course, we have Nick's birthday coming up on Saturday, so it won't get TOO slow around here....

Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with the blog better now, too, after ignoring it for a couple of weeks!

Wishing everyone out there a very happy 2007!

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Great photos! I love those glasses Em made!

January 09, 2007 3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home