Thursday, September 27, 2007

goin' to the slammer...

Yep, they're finally locking me up. (I'm such a bad girl, you know.) ;) LOL!

I can't wait until tomorrow! I really AM heading for The Slammer... it's a Bed & Breakfast place in western IL, in what was once the county jail. I'll be meeting several of my good friends there for a weekend of scrapping. It is sure to be a blast! :)

I've been there once before, and had SO much fun! Here are some layouts of my previous visit:



Who would've ever thought that you could WANT to go to jail? LOL!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great trip!

September 30, 2007 9:50 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Love the Slammer pages! I can't wait to see you this week!

October 14, 2007 2:53 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

LOL!

Hmm, maybe we should do the uniforms next time.

October 16, 2007 7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home