Thursday, September 20, 2007

happy birthday 2 you!

I cannot believe that it's been two whole years since Benjamin was born. Really, where does the time go?? He's not a baby anymore... (though will always be my baby)... he is a "big" boy who's becoming more and more independent every day! When I start to do something for him (like put on his shoes), he points at himself, as in, "I'M going to do it!" If I ask him to do something that he doesn't want to do (like come and get ready for his nap), he will shake his head, say, "Uh-uh!" and run the opposite direction, LOL! He has definite likes (Hop-hop, zooms, grapes) and dislikes (any "suspicious"-looking food, being left out when his brother and sister are playing, someone taking his toys), and it is so fun to watch him growing and learning every day!

We'll be celebrating tonight, just our family and Marissa. We've got some Thomas the Tank Engine decorations, and I baked a cake earlier today. I think he'll be happy with his presents, too ~ some new Cars vehicles, Cars shoes, a toy helicopter, and a new trike!


Happy birthday, little guy! I can't believe you're two!!

Ben at 2 weeks old:
Ben at his early birthday party on the 1st:

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Happy birthday little Ben!

September 22, 2007 4:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow... 2 already! Where does the time go. Happy Birthday Ben! :)

September 27, 2007 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home