Wednesday, October 24, 2007

friends and scrappin'

Two great things that go great together! :) I had a wonderful time with my friends over the weekend, and got A LOT of scrapping done ~ 60 pages! Yay!

Here's a group shot, courtesy of Jodie. (I took my camera along, but didn't take ANY photos... good thing some of the others did!):

Back row: Jodie, Katie, Jeanne, and Kim. Front row: Me, Beth, Stephanie, and Pam.

I scrapped quite a few photos from 2004 (yes, I'm still waaaay behind), but also got to work on some more recent photos for Ben's album. I thought I'd share those since I haven't posted too many pictures lately:









Now that I finally have all of my layouts scanned and posted, I should probably work on putting all my stuff from the retreat (and the one at the Slammer!!) away ~ it's a little hard to scrap when your table is buried!

Our house will be a bit quieter for a few days ~ Emmalie and her class left for their 6th grade camp out in Lake Geneva, WI this morning. She was SO excited about it ~ I hope she has as much fun as she was expecting to! She'll be back home on Friday night, so it'll just be me and the boys for awhile....

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I always enjoy spending time with you!!

Oh... btw... you've been TAGGED!!!
http://jeannestein.blogspot.com/

October 27, 2007 5:35 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

You got some great layouts posted. I guess I did not take a minute to look at them in Indy!

October 28, 2007 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home