Monday, March 17, 2008

the abc's of me...

I was tagged by Jeanne to do this.... :o)

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Karen
C- Cake or Pie: Oh... tough choice! Probably pie, though.
D- Day of Choice: Tuesday ~ everyone's off to school/work and I don't normally have to go anywhere!
E- Essential Item (s): A good book, scrap supplies, and the internet!
F- Flavor of ice cream: Chocolate Chip Mint or Coffee
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears
H- Hometown: Ames, IA
I- Indulgence(s): Watching reality tv, buying scrap supplies
J- January or July: June! ;) Actually, I like all 3!
K- Kids: 3... Emmalie (12 in 3 days), Nick (9), Benjamin (2-1/2)
L- Last movie seen in theaters/DVD: Theaters ~ Atonement, DVD ~ Addams Family Values
M- Marriage Date: June 27, 1992
N- Number of Siblings: 1 sister, Christine
O- Oranges or Apples: Both, please!
P- Phobias or Fears: Fire and bad storms
Q- Quote(s): "Enjoy the little things... one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."
R- Reason To Smile: See K above :o) Also good friends, scrapping time, and many other things.
S- Season: I love them all, and am happy to live where there are 4 distinct seasons.
T- Tag others: Mandi and Kay
U- Unknown Fact About Me: When I was a teenager, I saw The Empire Strikes Back in the theater 13 times!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Somewhere in between. I do enjoy meat sometimes, but can't think about what it really is when I'm eating it!
W- Worst Habit: Procrastinating
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I've had several of both!
Y- Your Favorite Food: Ice cream!!
Z- Zodiac: Gemini

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home