Sunday, November 05, 2006

thankful for these

It's been a busy weekend and I haven't had much computer time, but I wanted to at least record the things I've been thankful for. Since I missed doing this yesterday, I'll list 6 things. I'm thankful for:

  • Iced Chai Tea Latte from Panera. My favorite drink in the whole wide world!
  • My best friend, Karen, who I got to spend several hours with yesterday (along with her adorable son... my godson... David). We have been friends for years now, and always have fun when we get together. :) And now that she is sharing in the joys of motherhood, it's even more fun!
  • Time to myself! I don't get it very often, and definitely appreciate it when I do get it!
  • My church, Our Saviour's Lutheran. From the moment I first walked into the building about 10 years ago, I knew that I was "home". I love the music, the people, the whole spirit of the church ~ it's an important part of my life.
  • Sunshine! I'm enjoying the beautiful weather while it's here....
  • Scrapbooking. It's my addiction, my obsession, my therapy, and one of the great joys in my life. :) I love everything about it ~ the shopping, the supplies, the photos, the friends I've made because of it, the actual creation of a page, and the finished product ~ a memory brought to life ~ that I can look at, remember, and share with others for years to come.

Oh, and one last little tidbit ~ Benjamin learned how to sign "thank you" today ~ so cute! :) I thought that was appropriate to mention here....

1 Comments:

Blogger erin said...

I enjoy reading your blog and love how you decided to list things that you are thankful for.

November 05, 2006 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home