Tuesday, January 16, 2007

in the rainforest

I thought I'd share a few of the photos taken on Nick's birthday, at the Rainforest Cafe. (It is N's favorite restaurant, and the 7th year in a row that we've gone there on his bday!) Here is the birthday boy with the hat the waiter gave him:

I think someone gave this boy too much caffeine!:

Nick with some of the plastic animals he received as gifts, including the elusive spoonbill that N's been wanting forever and that his Aunt Christine finally found for him: Nick and his delicious cake. Volcanooooooooooooo.... :
Me, Ben, George, Nick, Em, and Marissa:
My friend Glenna, monkeying around:
My friends Chrissy and Jenn:

Fun times in the rainforest! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger The Mom said...

That cake looks so yummy! I love that restaurant too. Happy Belated Birthday to N!!

Glad that you are keeping up your blog, love hearing your stories!! :)

January 16, 2007 1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home