Saturday, February 03, 2007

scrapping and painting

That's what I'll be doing this weekend. We're finally getting around to painting the kitchen ~ the last room in the house! We painted the ceiling last weekend, primed the walls last night, and are getting ready to start painting pale yellow after lunch (while B sleeps!) And I'm hoping to get some scrapping time in, too. :)

Here are some layouts I've done this week. For this first one, I was able to check "purple button" off of Cheri's list (and I used up some really oooooold stuff!):

Here's Ben playing in the snow for the very first time:

Ben and his new car seat. For this one, I checked the last thing off of Cheri's list ~ using a computer font that I already had on the computer but had never used before:

And here we are with Marissa and her mom, on Thanksgiving:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, he actually colors with crayons instead of eats them? You must tell me your secret. :)

February 04, 2007 3:14 PM  
Blogger The Mom said...

LOL Rorie!! Mine was the same way -- he would have to taste them first.

Great layouts Janelle!!! :)

March 09, 2007 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home