Wednesday, March 21, 2007

numbers

It's not often that I like the numbers on the scale, but I was happy this morning to see that the scale is now 8 numbers less than it was at the end of January! :) I'm not losing weight as quickly as I would've liked, but at least I AM losing it... and 8 pounds is a good start.

I also measured myself today, which I do once a month. So far, since I started back to the gym in January, I've lost an inch on each arm (the bicep area), 1/2 an inch on each calf, 1/2 an inch on my right thigh, 2 inches on my left thigh (which was bigger than my right to begin with ~ now they are the same), an inch around my chest, waist, and tummy, and an inch and a half around my hips. Those are good numbers, too. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger The Mom said...

Congrats on losing some numbers!!!

Glad to see you posting again!! :)

March 21, 2007 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home