Monday, November 19, 2007

more blessings

I don't know why it's so hard for me to remember to post here! Here are some of the things I've been thankful for over the past week:

  • the Internet, for keeping me connected to my friends
  • all my friends, who've been there for me through thick and thin!
  • Mom and Dad, for giving me a happy childhood and for being there whenever I've needed them!
  • Fran and Harold, who treat me as though I were their daughter, not "just" a daughter-in-law
  • an ice cold can of Pepsi Lime, yum!
  • lots of scrapping time over the weekend!

It looks like it may just be the five of us here on Thanksgiving Day. I sure wish we could spend the day with our families, but I know we can still have a good day. I'm planning on making a great big feast anyway ~ can you say "leftovers"? :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Have a nice time with your family!

Happy Thanksgiving J!

November 19, 2007 1:59 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

loving all the thankfulness.

November 21, 2007 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home