Monday, November 12, 2007

a week of blessings...

I haven't blogged for awhile, so I decided I'd better catch up! Here's what I've been thankful for the past week:
  • Tuesday - Warm and yummy soup on a cold day! :)
  • Wednesday - Christmas music. They've been playing it on my radio station ever since the first of November. It just makes me feel happy!
  • Thursday - My arm feeling better, finally! I've had tennis elbow for several weeks and it was bothering me A LOT earlier in the week. On Thursday, I realized all of a sudden that it wasn't hurting much at all. (It got a little more painful over the weekend, but not nearly as bad as it had been.)
  • Friday - Our dishwasher. I *hate* washing dishes by hand!
  • Saturday - Giggling girls. :) Em had her best friend here for a sleepover, and they just had the best time together!
  • Sunday - Good books! I've been reading Eat, Pray, Love lately, and am really enjoying it!! I love getting whisked away into a good story....
  • Today, Monday - A sort-of-quiet day at home. Em and Nick don't have school today, but they are actually getting along so far, and having fun playing together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home