Wednesday, November 28, 2007

still thankful...

I'm still here... :)... and I'm still thankful! Some of the things that have made me smile and feel grateful this past week include fun family times playing board games together, lots of Thanksgiving leftovers (yum!), getting all of our Christmas decorations (other than our main tree) set up, a working furnace on these c-c-c-cold days, receiving my first Christmas card of the season (from my friend Hammy!), and being able to attend Emmalie's band concert last night!

I can't believe November is almost over already. I still have SO much to get done in the next few weeks! I'm hoping to take time to enjoy the holidays, though, and not get too stressed out....

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

dang you are so thankful!

November 28, 2007 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home