Tuesday, November 14, 2006

two nights in a row!

It's time for a party! Benjamin has slept all the way through the night two nights in a row now ~ woo hoo! Let's hear it for uninterrupted sleep! :) I've got my fingers crossed that it's not a fluke, and that this trend will continue. Three nights ago I decided enough was enough, and I would not give him a bottle when he woke up in the middle of the night. (I did offer him a sippy cup, though... boy, did that make him mad!) I'm hoping that loooooong night of screaming made Ben decide that if he can't have a bottle, he might as well just sleep, LOL. I'm so tired of feeling like a zombie.... "Sleeeep... I need sleeeep...."

Speaking of that, here are the pics of me as Mom Zombie on Halloween, finally:


Today I am thankful for:

  • Two nights of sleep in a row, of course.
  • Book club. We had a meeting last night, and it's always nice just to go out with friends for the night, talk about a book, and visit. :)
  • Circle. I had my Circle meeting at church this morning. This is my 8th year in Circle, and I really appreciate the friendship and the spiritual support and guidance that I've found with that wonderful group of women.


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LOL!! Very scary! :)

November 14, 2006 4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its laura again!LOL You are almost scarey! Great costume!

November 14, 2006 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home