Saturday, November 11, 2006

a sleepy saturday

All this talk about hibernation... it's sounding better and better all the time! LOL! It's another cold and gray day here, perfect for snuggling under the covers and sleeping in. If only my little bear cub would let me.... sigh.

I did some scrapping last night, and am happy with how my pages came out, so I thought I'd share them here. Both are for Ben, of course, from July of this year. I just loved this pic, so had to enlarge it. The colors were a bit weird, so I changed it to black and white:



I used another sketch by my friend Jen for this one. B loved his first "roller coaster" ride!

Today I am thankful for:

  • My bed. Even though I don't get to spend nearly as much time in there as I would like, LOL. We bought our king-size bed last year, and I looooove it! I love all the space and I love how comfy it is. I sleep so well in it... until B wakes me up, that is.
  • Oatmeal. A perfect breakfast for a chilly morning! Mmmmmm....
  • Our computer. For keeping me in touch with my friends, for feeding my scrapping (and now blogging) addictions, for helping me share photos and LO's... and for keeping George and the kids occupied while I scrap! :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was so busy yesterday too! ButI did manage to get in my oatmeal too! I agree its yummy! This is laura btw! Ive asked several times for the site to email my password but I have yet to find it! sigh... Maybe I have a weird magnetic feild or something?? What do you think J?

November 12, 2006 2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben is growing soooo fast!! Hope he will remember us! Mom

November 12, 2006 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home