Friday, November 10, 2006

photo friday

I've decided that I will post a photo every Friday (if I remember!) ~ it might be a new one, or it could be a really old one... it might not even be taken by me ~ just a photo that I want to share. :)

Today's photo is of Emmalie and our neighbor's dog, Rocco. It was taken in September, after Em made flower chain necklaces and crowns, then put them on a very patient Rocco. I love this pic of my beautiful daughter! (How on earth did she get so grown up??)


Today I am thankful for:
  • Our furnace, which has been running all morning now that it's turned chilly outside. Even though I love winter and snow, I don't like to be cold!
  • Happy mail! :) We just had a gift exchange on PAWS (a scrappin' yahoo group I'm on), and we got to open our packages today. We had all decorated Pringles cans and then filled them with goodies for our secret sisters ~ very fun! The can I received is SO cute! It will be given a special spot on my scrap table.... I also received lots and lots of little treats ~ brads, fibers, ribbons, stickers, and a pen I've been wanting forever! I LOVE happy mail!
  • Lazy days. The kids don't have school today, so we all got to sleep in, and are now lazing around in our jammies. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So whos can did you get? I wonder who got KatieJs? It was so cute and fun! Whatd yours look like that you made?

November 11, 2006 6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooops that was lauras comment above! And how sweet that photois. I used to make flower chains when I was a girl! Well Im still a girl but YKWIM;) Em sure is getting her female hormones! Thats how she grew up so fast. So have you had the whole female blessing talk yet?LOL Hope that make ya laugh J!

November 11, 2006 6:53 AM  
Blogger Janelle said...

The tin I made wasn't nearly as cool as Katie's (or as the one I received). My person loves green and does lots of heritage pages, so I put some pretty olive green Anna Griffin paper around it, and some olive green ribbon, plus a tag with my person's name. And then on the top, I put an ivory-colored flower.

Female blessing? That is NOT what I would call it! LOL Yes, we've had the talk, and I wouldn't be surprised if she gets to find out all about it first hand real soon ~ ack!

November 11, 2006 8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home