Saturday, March 22, 2008

a busy, fun week

We have had one fun celebration after another this week! :) Here are a few of the photos I've taken....

Mar. 15th, we went to an egg hunt at church. Ben was so excited when he saw eggs everywhere!: Mar. 16th, the palm we got at church for Palm Sunday:
Mar. 17th, I know I already shared some St. Patrick's Day pics, but here's another one... Em, Nick, and their pot o' gold: Mar. 18th, I took down all the St. Patrick's Day decorations and got out all my Easter ones. Here are a few that I put in the hutch:
March 19th, George brought home some daffodils, my favorite flower:
Mar. 20th, Emmalie turned 12! (I still can't believe it!) Here she is with some of her gifts, a necklace, Littlest Pet Shop toys, and her new chair for her room:
Mar. 21st, I took the kids and Em's friend to our town's indoor pool for the annual Egg Dive. While we played in the pool, just look at what it was doing outside (after having temps near 50 the day before)!:


5 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Oh it was so good to catch up on your blog! I usually look evry few days or so but somehow forget to ocmment! You know I love your life! Now check mine out. Im trying to be better about writing!

March 22, 2008 12:03 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Great photos Janelle! You and your family have been super busy!

March 24, 2008 9:42 AM  
Blogger LisaK said...

Hi Janelle, I haven't been in touch with you for a while now. I found your blog through the tracker on my blog. I had no idea MiMi knew I had a blog and then I see she has me listed on hers. It is great to catch up with you here. If you get a chance to go and look at my blog http://scrappinlisajo.typepad.com/
you will see I now have another (fourth) child. Busy Busy!! Glad I found you here.

March 27, 2008 11:52 PM  
Blogger LisaK said...

I'm sending another comment and hope you will get it. I have tagged with a meme on my blog scrappinlisajo.typepad.com. I hope you will play along.

March 30, 2008 2:25 PM  
Blogger Kay said...

Great pictures! I love the idea of swimming in a warm indoor pool with snow outside but brrr when you have to come out!!
I finally got to see your tag and did it right away. Sorry it took me so long! LOL

April 02, 2008 1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home