Thursday, April 03, 2008

a peek into last week

I'm finally getting around to posting some more pictures. Our busy-ness continued last week... here's some proof:

March 22nd, dying eggs:

Mar. 23rd, Easter Day... baskets of goodies, an egg hunt, and all dressed up for church:



Mar. 24th, the kids and I drove to Ames for Spring Break. We stopped for lunch at the Iowa-80 truck stop (World's Largest Truck Stop!) and visited with my friend Mandi and her adorable kiddos. Later that night, we celebrated Em's and Dad's birthdays with a little party:



Mar. 25th, Christine and I went for a walk with the kids on the trails near Mom and Dad's. Ben loved it!:

Mar. 26th, we spent the day with my in-laws. Here Grandpa Harold is reading stories to Ben:
Mar. 27th, Em, Nick, Dad, Christine, and I went to the Science Center of Iowa (SCI) in Des Moines for the day. We had lots of fun!:



Mar. 28th, just hanging out with Mom, Dad, and Christine:


We had a great trip, and really enjoyed seeing everyone again!

I have more photos to share from this week, but will save them for another day, hopefully tomorrow....




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home