my calendar overfloweth!
- A play date at the indoor pool for me, Ben and our friends Karen and David
- Two First Communion classes that I have to attend with Nick
- A visit from our electrician, to finally have the last of our switches put in
- A sprint trip to Ames (leave one day, come back the next) to go to my friend Inger's bridal shower
- A special dinner at church for all the 3rd graders who will be making their First Communion
- A weekend retreat at The Slammer, yay!
- A carnival at church
- Em's band concert
- Nick's choral concert
- Nick's First Communion
- Em's belated birthday bash with her friends
- Em's choral concert
- Another trip to Ames for Inger's wedding... and since I will be matron of honor, that means a rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, hair styling and makeup, pictures, the wedding, the reception, and a brunch the next day
Whew! Things don't really slow down a whole lot in June, either... when George and I will celebrate our 40th birthdays and the kids will have swimming lessons and VBS! Guess I should get off the computer and start getting ready for all of this, LOL!