Sunday, April 06, 2008

my calendar overfloweth!

Things are always busy around here, but I was looking at my calendar earlier and thinking, wow, there's a lot on this! Besides the usual entries for Circle meetings, Em's band lessons, Nick's Recycling Club meetings, Em's Girl Scout meetings, Wednesdays at church for dinner/handbells/drama, and Em's Confirmation classes, here are the things I'll be busy with in April and May:
  1. A play date at the indoor pool for me, Ben and our friends Karen and David
  2. Two First Communion classes that I have to attend with Nick
  3. A visit from our electrician, to finally have the last of our switches put in
  4. A sprint trip to Ames (leave one day, come back the next) to go to my friend Inger's bridal shower
  5. A special dinner at church for all the 3rd graders who will be making their First Communion
  6. A weekend retreat at The Slammer, yay!
  7. A carnival at church
  8. Em's band concert
  9. Nick's choral concert
  10. Nick's First Communion
  11. Em's belated birthday bash with her friends
  12. Em's choral concert
  13. Another trip to Ames for Inger's wedding... and since I will be matron of honor, that means a rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, hair styling and makeup, pictures, the wedding, the reception, and a brunch the next day

Whew! Things don't really slow down a whole lot in June, either... when George and I will celebrate our 40th birthdays and the kids will have swimming lessons and VBS! Guess I should get off the computer and start getting ready for all of this, LOL!

5 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

you are busy bees!

April 06, 2008 8:19 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Whew! Did you schedule time to breathe? lol

April 06, 2008 9:12 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

wow, girl....good luck with all of that!

April 08, 2008 7:42 AM  
Blogger Kay said...

You are making me more tired than I am already.
Really? A "sprint" to Ames?
LOL

April 15, 2008 11:04 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Wwo youre already about halfway through the list now so it shouldnt look too daunting now. course it is the second week of May!LOL Great to read your blogginess!

May 07, 2008 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home